We’re GemOne, a start-up global tech company, and part of the TVH group.
We’re GemOne, a start-up global tech company. We work in the field of telematics.
Tele-what-ics??! Yes, we’re fully aware that telematics isn’t something most people know a lot about but you are lucky! We have a white paper that tells you all about the world of telematics. If you’re willing to learn and you have skills to share, then you might just find out that this company, role, and industry are a perfect fit for you.
We co-create cloud-based solutions and the necessary hardware components to gather data from industrial equipment, which our customers then use to streamline their industrial fleet management. In a nutshell, we make technology that helps companies look after their industrial machinery and business better — we enable them to work safer and more efficiently, and save time and money.
Who are we looking for?
To support our rapid market growth, GemOne is looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM).
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will play a major role in the pre-sales and post-sales process. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, addressing their technical needs as well as finding opportunities to expand our commercial relationship. Besides building strong relationships with customers, you will need to be able to understand their telematics needs and goals and use that to introduce GemOne’s products and services. The TAM will need to quickly develop subject matter expertise in our products and services in order to ensure our customers get the best possible customer experience when dealing with implementation (commissioning) needs, issue resolution, training, etc.
If you are a motivated, friendly, collaborative individual who has superb customer service skills and likes to work both, independently, and in a team environment – this opportunity may be perfect for you!
Are you the one?
- Effectively and efficiently assist our dealer and end-user partners in resolving their technical issues remotely (email, chat, video calls, etc.) and/or onsite.
- Proactively and consultatively monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks, and escalations.
- Communicate positively, thoughtfully and with a customer first approach with all of our customers. Ensuring the best possible Customer Experience.
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of our product offerings to diagnose potential software or hardware issues and engage with our product and engineering teams to address them.
- Collaborate with our Client Experience team to identify opportunities for existing customers to grow their accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with our Client Experience, Technical Services and Sales teams.
- Meet internal support KPIs regarding customer support incidents and their resolution.
- Process and manage all RMAs.
- Properly document all support cases and their resolutions.
- Be the technical voice of the customer when engaging with internal teams.
- Assist dealers or end-users in the installation and commissioning of telematics solutions.
- Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Technical Service or Client Experience team.
- Other duties as assigned.
What’s in for you?
- Extremely competitive medical, dental, vision, PTO and 401K benefits.
- Onsite gym, Starbucks, daycare and cafeteria.
- A great opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a scale-up environment with the backing of a large global corporation (TVH).
- You’ll be part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are highly valued.
- You’ll join an innovative, collaborative, technical and international environment where you have the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of GemOne.
- A learning environment with numerous opportunities for personal development, through i.e. permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.